To login, go to the footer and click on Login (Help is a link to this page)
Fill in your username and password, when logged in, you’ll be redirected to home page.
Once logged in, go to footer and you’ll get the user menu. Click on My dashboard
In the dashboard, you have the options to :
- Edit your member page (example: https://rockguides.ch/guide/vincent-hentsch) : Items (instructions below)
- Add/edit your events/clinics : Events Pro (not documented, but should be straightforward 😉
- Manage (upload/edit/delete) your images : Media
- Edit your profile (change password, your interface language, …) : Profile (profile infos are not used in the public website, only in the internal forum, so your don’t need to fill in your profile)
- Activate/edit two factor authentification for better security : Two Factor Auth
Edit member page (each language)
There is one individual page per language. To edit a page, click on your name.
In red, things you should not edit… thanks !
- Your name. Should be the same on all language…
- The link to your page. Please don’t edit this.
- Your description.
- Your profile picture. It’s the only thing that is syncronized between language.
- All item options must be set for each language
- Item header (image / map / no header)
- Address : after filling in the address, don’t forget to click on Find to place the GPS point
- Social networks : If you activate SOCIAL, you have to add at least one social network or you’ll get an error on your page.
- Advanced filters (spoken languages, additional training, ..)
- Language. It indicates the correspondences between pages of different languages. Please don’t change this, or it will screwed up…
- After you made changes, don’t forget the “Update” to save the changes.
- Item Categories. Please don’t change this.
Don’t forget to update and to make the changes in all languages !!!
Once logged in, go to footer and you’ll get the user menu. Click on Forum
There are two forums :
- Communications : communications from the committee. Committee members can post topics, members can reply to topics.
- Communications from members : all members can post and reply to topics.